Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunday, January 9th

Hi Everyone,

This sunday we will kick-off our Micro Greens Project. We will be making an announcement at church, planting our stock and giving away some free samples at coffee hour. Come have some fun getting your hands dirty!

Also, Youth Sunday is quickly approaching- so please be thinking of some themes or things you might like to share duringthe service. Plans are in the works for an evening to plan, more info to come!

Also, I am in need of a couple actors for my All-Community Worship service on January 30th. We are doing a play called Outlawing Jelly Beans and Other injustices. It will be really fun, no need to memorize lines, but I will need you to committ! Let me know, I would like to have a good mix of children, youth, and adults.

See you Sunday!

No comments: