Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunday, January 16th

Hi everyone!

THIS SUNDAY
Hope to see you all on Sunday- attendance has been down and we miss you!! This week's meeting will be a chance for you to catch up! We will make pizzas and have social time.  A few of you will need to plant  more micro green containers( on't take long) and we will be selling greens and coffee during coffee hour. Come join the fun!!

YOUTH SUNDAY PLANNING
I attached an invitation to our Youth Service planning evening to your e-mail. Please check it out and plan to attend! Here is who is already coming and what they are bringing to add to the taco bar. Please let me know if you are planning to come and what you are bringing, maybe we still need taco shells and olives. Anything else?

Joe- Chips and Salsa and sour cream
Janice- Vegetarian "Meat"
Owen- Tortillas
Evan- diced tomatoes
Dan- onions
Sam- Chips and guacamole
Lydia- cheese
Sarah- rice
Emily F.- vegetarian refried beans
Ajay and Sona- lettuce

ALL-COMMUNITY SERVICE
I am still looking for three youth, two ladies and a gentelman to help me in the play for my service. There are not too many lines and they do not need to be memorized. Let me know if you are interested!! I would REALLY like some youth in it!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

No comments: