Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hey everyone!

It is going to be a busy Sunday!!

Meeting at 10:30am will be for planning the Holiday worship/workshop that you will present to the K-6th grade kids on December 12th. I hope the worship team leaders have some ideas! Luan, Joe, Mike and Pam will be with you to help with some ideas. This is the only week to plan so it has to get done!! Each holiday will have 15 minutes to give a brief explanantion, demonstrate a ritual, and do an activity. At the end something should be said about UU's respecting and celebrating the beauty of all religions and their rituals, etc. We are looking forward to hearing your ideas!!

Let's sell coffee!! We got a new shipment of coffee so let's sell it after the service. Probably just need two youth to do that- remind people it would make great stocking stuffers, or gifts for people at work!

DROP! SHOP! & WRAP!
From 12-4:30pm. I am a little worried as I have only gotten 1 RSVP. I sent out another e-mail reminder and begged people to RSVP- so I don't know....If we don't have any kids then let's still use the afternoon to our advantage and start working on the celebration for Roy and Youth Sunday. You will be surprised at how much can be accomplished in a few hours!

Thanks you to those of you who helped with the Fair Trade Faire. It was a great success!!

See you SUnday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can stay for shop, drop & wrap.
- Rachael

Sam said...

I'm for sure going to be at drop, shop, and wrap :]

Lydia said...

I can stay for the drop shop and wrap!