Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!
Pam needs your help in Chapel Service. The chapel kids will be having a Halloween fun fair with a variety of games. It would be great if you youth would work the games and pass out the prizes. The younger kids love any attention they get from older youth and it will be a fun way for you to get to know some of them. When everyone has had enough time to play you can meet together to check in, talk about the wall mural, work on Roy's bandanas, etc. Please let Pam know you are willing to help- it would be great if you could be at church around 10:20am. See you Sunday!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

I'd love to help :)

Rachael said...

I'll help(:

Emily F. said...

I'll come and help!!

Lydia said...

I wish I could, but I have rehearsal!! Have fun though!